Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wanna Study Anatomy with the New Secretary

I don't even remember how this started..

Basically, I was walking down "the hill" towards the cafeteria area, which I was going to cut through on my way to a further-away eatery at the edge of the campus, and I was on the phone, waiting to place my order for my food. I notice, passing by me, is this tall black girl, dressed really nicely [business-style], with a phaaat ass [!] and mini-heels. So, of course, I say my usual comment about walking in heels up/down the hill, etc, and at first she keeps walking. She looks back at me, and I say "I'm talking to you", and she looks away..only to look back again, and I say "Yeah, you!", and she stops..the matches my pace while already opening up her body towards me [remember, I'm behind her]. The lady picks up on the other end of the phone.

I place my order while completely ignoring HBSecretary, and in the meantime, she keeps up with me. After I get off the phone, I start talking with her. I don't remember what I said, but it was all about body language, IOIs back and forth, and major kino from the get-go, the whole way. I high-fived her right off the bat, and then slightly moved my fingers as though I was going to hold her hand, and she responded, so I continued into the hand-hold, which she [of course] followed through on, too. She's giggling and talking, and I can tell 2 things already: 1) whatever she's supposed to be doing and wherever she's supposed to be going, that's all on-hold right now so that she can interact with me [nice], and 2) she's really trying to ensure that the interaction here keeps on going [I can just read it on her face and in her eyes], thus meaning that #1 is getting even stronger. However, I'm on a bit of a time-crunch, so I'd rather end this before we stall out [and then it becomes "my" fault that the bad interaction happened - silly females].

As it turns out, we start walking in the same direction, down some steps, and I tell her "I promise I'm not following you..", and she busts out laughing and asks "Then what are you doing?"..which I ignore, because this is just going to end up killing the joke [I don't have a humorous response, and anything else will seem to be almost qualifying myself, to a joke, which is going to be even worse than just simply qualifying in response to a statement or a question or something]. She sees the line at the bank and is disappointed [haa], and I go on past her while I say something about having fun with that..

I get my food, flirt a bit with the girl who works there [she's got a reTARded ass, but..she's apparently 37 years old! Whaaaaaaat?? Definitely not pursuing that, not because I care about the age, but because it seems like it'd be a lot of work to get her over it..], and head back to the main campus to get to my small group discussion for biochem, and HBSecretary is still in line haha

I laugh at her, and then we just pick up right from there. I start getting some A3 stuff on her to qualify her, and she's off!! She's trying to impress the shit out of me, so I make sure to really reward her [which was great for me, too, because it was a reminder that not can I escalate kino really quickly, but I need to do so], and before you know it, I was holding hands with her and hugging her and doing all kinds of random shit, right in front of the bank, after only having talked to her for like 2-3 minutes. I also found out that she's the new anatomy secretary [the other one is maternity leave for the rest of the term], so I promised her I'd definitely swing by and chill with her sometime, but I needed to get going for now [non-neediness..it was hard, I really wanted to stay - she looks reaaal good, and that BODY of hers..wow..].

As the title of this post suggests, I definitely want to get some hands-on anatomy work done with this body..

~h

No comments: