Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On-the-Go Library Fluff

So, I wanted to get my thoughts out real quick and then have to head back to campus for class..

I ran into this girl who's hot [of course..otherwise, I wouldn't be writing about it, right?] and has a ridiculous body: the 1st time I'd seen her, she was at the gym with her bf at the time, and she had on skin-tight white cotton biker-shorts or something and a tight white top with a bandana on her head, and she looked AMAAAAZING! Her ass was beyond "like whoa", and even her breasts were looking really full [I'm not sure just how full at this point in time, because they seem to kind of fluctuate..must be the bra]. I simply could not stop staring at her..Since then, I'd made some passing comment half-negging and half-poking fun at her because she always seemed to have on a bandana instead of doing something with her hair, and she promised she'd fix it up the next day, just for me. The next time I saw her, I messed with her again, and she told me that she actually had done her hair the other day, for me, as promised..

Fast forward a bit: she and her bf have since broken up [but are still good friends], and she and I are pretty cool. I say pretty cool only because I have been having trouble reading her - she seemed to be playing hard to get at first, but then it seemed more and more that she was not interested enough [how's that possible?? Doesn't she realize who I am? I'm Hrithik!!], so I started to cool off and didn't see her around that much..and when I did, I wouldn't go out of my way to say/do anything [a lot of those times, I'd just act as though I didn't even see her]. We emailed a few times over the summer, but things seemed to be whatever, and at that point, I was just keeping it as a possible option [especially because I had other things either going down or in the works]..

Fast forward to now [the past month]: I guess me doing semi-freeze-outs had major effects, and it showed her true intentions - she's definitely digging the Duggu [I knew she couldn't not be interested - it's ME!!], and she's been trying to get my attention anytime we're anywhere near each other, whether on the bus or on campus. Like today - I spot her but don't really have time to b.s., especially because she's with 2 of her gfs and might be in her "super-hard-to-get" mode..fuck it..I start to walk into the library, and she calls out my name:

HBKraaazyBody - "Hrithik!" [IOI]
h - {dramatically turn around and lean to see behind the security guard} [return IOI]
HBKB - {smiles..her gaze shifts between me and the water bottles she's filling} [IOI]
h - {remove shades and walk towards her} [return IOIs]
...
h - "So..what are you, loading up on water..?" {hold out hand for her to grab} [Shit - she has no choice but to fail the test because both of her hands are busy .. I make it as though I'm gesturing towards the bottles]
HBKB - "haha Whatever .. these aren't even mine" {laughs [IOI]} [qualifying herself = IOI]
h - "Ah, I see.."
HBKB - {turns to face me [IOI]} "Man, where have you been?? I haven't even .. "
h - {interrupt} "Aww, come here..!" {hug-n-hold [IOI for her IOIs].. wait for uncomfort to release [could I have held on a bit longer but released too early, once I felt uncomfortable? Shit!] and release [Shit! Forgot the verbal release!]} "So, what's up, stranger?"
HBKB - "I cool .. I don't see you around, I get like a text from you at 7am, when I'm trying to sleep, to catch some Z's, and you text me to tell me to have a good day [tone is higher/excited and volume is loud = IOIs, despite her verbal communication], and then I don't see you around anywhere!"
h - "Yeah, I know .. I'm just reaaal busy .."
HBKB - {interrupts} "You just really busy with work, huh?"
h - "Yeah, it's just crazy ..{pause}.. I have, every Tuesday and Wednesday, I've got class or lab at 8am, so I'm already up"
HBKB - "Oh, wow .. what class??" [q showing interest = IOI]
h - "Eh, Anatomy, or Histo .." {staring off}
HBKB - {impressed but trying to give an "ew" look} "Wow..having fun with all that?"
h - {body-rock away [as a non-verbal FTC to see how invested she is]} "Oh yeah , it's great .. I'm filled with SOO much excitement, I can't even contain it..!"
HBKB - {laughs [IOI]}
h - {finish rocking back in [IOI for her IOI]} "So I figure, if I already have to be up, I might as well wake your ass up, too, right? Pull you down with me.." {smile}
HBKB - {laughs harder [IOI]} "Gee, thanks!"
h - "Yeah, no problem!" {smile}
HBKB - "Yeah, I just don't see you around, like hardly at all, even on campus..classes keeping you busy, but I don't even see you in the library or something.."
h - "Yeah, I'm just busy with class and then been studying.."
HBKB - {facial expression looks like she's trying to think of something to say to keep convo going [IOI]} [so interesting - hot girls have trouble carrying on conversations at times, too..haa]
h - "Nah I've been hiding .. from you .. " [IOD - bad call! IOD for her IOI..?? Let's see if I can save it..]
HBKB - {looking at me expectantly} "..whyyy..?"
h - "You scare me..you're kinda freakin me out.." {smile} [..did it work..?]
HBKB's gfs - "hahaha" [yes - worked perfectly as a neg/disqualifier to her friends]
HBKB - "Bye, Hrithik..on that note, I'm going.." {turns her body away to fill her bag}
h - "haha ..{start to walk away}.. wait a minute - I just realized that we always tend to end on that kind of a note, huh?" {slowly turn back towards her [testing her investment/readiness to re-invest]}
HBKB - "What?" {opens b.l. up to face me completely [IOI - she's wants it]}
h - "I always leave you on that kind of a note, don't I?" {finish turning around to face her [reward her IOI]}
HBKB - "Yeahhh.." {playing sad}
h - "Ohh, poor babyyyy.." {pat her shoulder/back}
HBKB - "I know, every time I try to reach out and be nice to you, you just get all mean on me!" {mockingly upset}
h - "Poor baby .. okay, I'll .. work on that, and we'll see where we go from there, ok? BUT .. no promises!"
HBKB - "Ok! blahblahblah.."
{I continue walking away and don't hear what she says}
[one of HBKB gfs lets out a HUGE, lovey-dovey/crush sigh]
HBKB gfs - "blahblahblah" {giggling}

As I walk into the library, I catch HBKB in the reflection: she's looking directly at me, body facing me, and .. is she still smiling? I can't tell, but I see her gfs keep looking back towards me and then at her, so I know they're talking about me, and it's definitely positive stuff .. ah, how great it is when the gfs become your wings in your absence .. should've focused on them more, but I didn't have the time to focus on them [because that'd be time I'm losing with HBKB when I'm in a tight spot already] .. more analysis later [??]

Off to class for now
~h

No comments: