Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Perfect Location for Lunch Lives Up to its Name

So, this confirmation came quicker than I'd expected: the Perfect Location for Lunch has definitely met the expectations that I had for it, and it's great! I had sat down and began chit-chatting with this dude who was sitting next to the bench, kind of hidden behind a pillar. He seemed very not talkative, so I left him be..and then he was trying to re-initiate the conversation. I would respond and become a litte more invested than 0, and then he'd have nothing to say..

This went on for a little while. However, I realized that the guy was definitely a foreigner..well, technically, so am I [and every other American student, since we're in the Caribbean], but the point is that he wasn't American, nor was English his first language - he was just an awkward non-English-speaking foreigner. So I continued to invest into the conversation, and I realized that it made him feel much better by the end of our interaction than he was feeling before it [the PUA creed: leave women/others better than they were before meeting you].

As I finished up my panini, this really cute Indian girl with a tight body [hence, she becomes HBTheBrownBody] walked by. I've "talked" to her before, again, in my pre-Mystery Method and pre-Venusian Arts days, and things were normal. I had seen her around a few times this term, but I'd always made it like I didn't spot her; this is a bad habit of mine, and despite my new-found mentality and outlook on life in general due to my experiences this summer [especially including my Mystery Method and Venusian Arts bootcamps], I still revert back to that mode every now and then..as a matter of fact, just a week ago I'd read through my notes from my Mystery Method bootcamp, partly as a quick refresher as well as deeper things that may not have clicked but I'd written down during my furious note-taking sessions, but also partly as motivation - this is key, because without motivation, you're done for..game over.

So anyways, this girl walks by and looks over at me. I smile, she smiles back and slows down her pace as she passes. I reward this IOI of hers with an IOI of my own [initiating a fun convo..something along the lines of "Heyy! I haven't seen you around in forever! ..I was afraid you had, you know..died.." - gets them laughing every time, by the way], and she started laughing [see? told you], changed course, and came and stood by the bench. We chit-chatted and fluff-talked, and I was just watching her body language [soo huge..and so simple..yet still such a secret for us men..{sigh}]: totally opened-up, facing me from the get-go. As we continued talking [I'm not usually a good judge of time, but I'd say it had been 10-20 minutes at this point], she continued to stand there, coffee in her hand, backpack still on..I thought to myself 'um, dude..she's not going anywhere anytime soon..she's staying here..with you..for you..and she's not going anywhere anytime soon..I need to tell her to sit down..', and even though I was feeling very hesitant about doing this [thinking that it'll bring to her attention that we've been talking for a little while and that she probably needs to get going to do whatever she was headed to do rather than actually join me..so it's probably in my best interest to not mention anything and thus she'll continue to stay here], I casually mentioned to her, "You know, you could sit down {gesturing to the space next to me on the bench}..", and in 1 fluid motion, her backpack was off, and she was sitting like right up on me..[good thing I ignored the gut feeling and went with what I've learned to analyze and rationalize to happen/work!].

Our convo basically went back and forth, with some fluff-talk and then some attraction/DHV-laced piece..then fluff-talk, then more attraction/DHV-laced pieces..then fluff-talk, then comfort..this was kind of an experiment, to see how I could incorporate in the general ideas of The Mystery Method's Magic Bullets without coming off too gamey [since we're not out at a club setting and thus seeming a little out of context with such hardcore DHVs and attraction/comfort pieces in a day-to-day interaction]. Some of the things I used included future projections [attraction]; taking care of/raising my younger brother [attraction/comfort] -> talking about having kids one day and how great that'll be, especially being a father, etc [comfort]; busting on her about her self-consciousness in regards to her age {"You're 25??..wow, you're fuckin old!!" :-p} [attraction]

It was cool also, during the fluff-talk especially, I'd test to see if I was still in good standing at some point in time or other [because this is something I've also been self-conscious of at times..again, it's gotten much better, but it can arise every now and then, especially with super-hot chicks that I'd initiated some kind of contact with from my pre-bootcamp days] by interrupting whatever she was saying to say something else..and see if she stops talking and listens to what I have to say, and especially if she then jumps onto my new topic, and even more so, doesn't try to go back to the old one afterwards - almost every time, it was just like this, so I knew things were still going good.

The Perfect Location for Lunch comes in handy for one more thing: social proof like a motherfucker. As I'm sitting there with HBTheBrownBody, plenty of people I know walk by, and suddenly I'm Mr. Big Man on Campus, especially in her eyes - it triggers all kinds of the attraction switches right there: social proof, pre-selection, leader of men, etc, since I know so many people and with them coming out of their way just to greet me makes me the top dawg. Also, it works the other way, too: all the people [especially the girls] walking by, both the ones I know and the ones I don't know, all see me sitting there with HBTheBrownBody eating out of my hand, and I've got pre-selection [and social proof as well as possible jealousy plotlines for later on..nice], and it causes those girls to want to be opened by me, either right then and there or at least some other time in the future.

A good while into our interaction, one of my guys friends comes over and chats me up, and it turns out that HBTheBrownBody and he live in the same building. In the meantime, another chick who I'd started gaming a few weeks ago [HBBaller] sees me from across the street, comes over without any hesitation, and posts up right next to me. I use this opportunity to create some jealousy with HBTheBrownBody, but also more specifically to punish her for becoming a little too wrapped up in the mutual bitch-and-moan session she and my friend had gotten into about their place. I slowly began re-positioning my body to send her negative signals as well as verbally not addressing her anymore, and it was soo obvious that all of a sudden, she was trying to win me back, especially since me and HBBaller were having such a great time together! Oh, man..how subtle were the cues that I sent off, and yet how massive was the impact on her..wow..

In the meantime, HBBaller's galfriends start coming over to interact with "her" and end up using her to talk to me, and at some points, they even ended up ditching their conversations with her altogether and just talking to me..and I'm sitting there thinking 'What the hell..?' - craziness. I also noticed much more looks from girls staring blatantly at me as they walked by, since now I was sitting with two different girls [because of my body language and especially the fact that they were literally two different girls, ethnically-speaking].

I saw one of my boys, a real cool Indian guy who's jacked as shit [sort of like this guy, minus the huge legs], and I got up to go talk to him, which ended up being quite interesting: at this point in time, my first class had just ended and so the students were out on break, mingling around..me and my boy are talking, and this one chick [HBWhite-WashedSouthAfrican] is just hovering around me..like, seriously hovering..trying to get our attention because he and I were so wrapped up in our own conversation..so that she finally makes fun of us guys for talking about hair. So, I pulled her in for a hug, but punished her with a hardcore neg/IOD: "Oh, you're just jealous..that's because YOU don't have real hair!!" ;-) She laughed about it, and when I pushed her off me after a second, she literally came back into me [social "rule": if you physically push someone away from you, they will rock/lean back in towards you].

Another blatant proximity situation took place a while later, by the time the next class had started and I had resumed my seat with HBBaller and HBTheBrownBody [who has at this point been with me for at least an hour]. This one chick, who has a ridiiiiiculously noiice ass, especially for her proportions, and who I think is studying psychology [and thus becomes HBPsych], comes over with her friend and hangs out around me and my spot: they put down their stuff, with HBPsych leading her friend, on a bence in front of mine, but just for a few minutes; when I didn't approach her/them, she left with her galfriend following - there was absolutely no purpose in HBPsych doing any of this, especially since the whole time her bag was sitting on the bench = 20 seconds..if that.

Man, this shit is soo crazy and yet soo addictive..it's like discovering you a have an untapped and heresofar unrealized ability: you are amazed and astounded, and you can't stop thinking about and using this new super-power..

~h

No comments: