Monday, September 10, 2007

PS .. You Want Some More Info, Huh?

PS wanna know who I am, huh?

Quick basics include:

- former model-turned-medical student

- in the Caribbean

- early-/mid-20's

- awesome personality

- always had trouble with girls because I just didn't know what to do..

- I'd been quite frustrated and wanting to do something about this, which led to me to find David DeAngelo's Double Your Dating stuff..and eventually The Mystery Method as well as Juggler's e-Book [which I didn't pay as much attention to as I should've at the time]..

- I slowly realized that things weren't really changing; even though I had some tools, it wasn't equaling automatic success, and it was time for a complete overhaul + mad dedication on my part to do something about this

- through a random [and completely legal, I swear!] set of events, I came into some money at the beginning of this year

- I decided it was time to get my shit handled, especially because I've always felt that I want to [and should] be doing better with the ladies, and can think of so many wasted opportunities where something "could've been"..not to mention the social pressure with everyone assuming/expecting me to be successful with females because of my incredible looks and great personality [which eventually led, since my high school days, to me having a reputation of being such a craaazy baller..and I finally wanted this to be my true life instead of the one that everyone thinks I lead]

- I managed to snag the last seat to attend a The Mystery Method bootcamp in Chicago [with Sinn, Future, El Topo, DaHunter, and Vapor], which I feel totally changed my life, and especially my social life [and how I see social interactions as a whole]

- I had already discussed doing a 1-on-1 with Matador [specifically because he is Indian]; however, he had to cancel on me at the last minute because of all the legal drama between The Mystery Method and Venusian Arts..but he offered me a free seat at Mystery's Final Tour bootcamp in Las Vegas, which I managed to swing [despite the trouble I had to deal with/go through with my parents, especially my dad], and fuck am I glad I did - it was just something else to meet the man himself, Mystery and see him do his thing 1st-hand and wing him in his sets as well as to have him instruct me and wing me in my sets!! [Not to mention the fact that after hearing him, Matador, and Lovedrop, my entire outlook on social dynamics as a whole was completely shattered and altered!]

- now here I am, back at school, bogged down with work and studies, but trying to keep the game going [with much more emphasis on day game and social circles, since that's nearly a daily basis occurrence], especially in my mind, so that even if my skills get a little rusty, I can still see things and know what's going on [and then it'll just be a matter of practice to get my skillset back up to par]

The major reason to start up this blog was so that I could keep a log of my thoughts, actions, and interactions, so that when I look back [be it a few days after, or much further down the line], I'll have all this stuff right here in front of me, to help me improve/stay sharp..as well as help you not only see my progress and provide any input along the way but even more so all the gains you can make in your own game due to my posts/thoughts/analyzations and deductions/etc..

~h

No comments: