Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wow! Where Do I Begin..?

Well, as I'm writing this, my head is killing me! Bear that in mind as we continue, as this post may be affected..

I had my major quiz yesterday..I'm not too sure how I feel about it at this point, though, because they haven't even posted up the answer key yet! What is the point of us copying down our answers to compare to the answer key, when there..is..no..answer key..?? Anyways..

I think Anatomy, I pretty much killed it - I seem to know my shit [for the time being] and managed to pay attention to the questions as well as the answers, and also to focus on thinking things through and rationalizing out my answers so as to prevent any stupid errors..hopefully, I'll be proven right real soon..

Biochem..yeaaah..there were too many things on there that could've simply gone either way..so I guess that one is also a wait-and-see game, but one that has much more weight to it [with Anatomy, unless I completely screwed up a lot of things without realizing it, I shouldn't have gotten anything lower than a B, for sure]. It does give me an idea, though, of how detailed I need to know things for the subsequent test..

Histo....it was basically a straight-up vocab test [like the ones from back in the day..?], and at least it'll just go to show how I can be better prepared for the actual mid-term..that, and I keep forgetting to get the "cheats" from the other students that have a question-bank in it as well as a program with all the slides that on which we can/will be tested, right on there in one easy-to-find place..

So, today, I had to be in a lab by 8:30am, until ~12pm - sweet! Well, as it turns out, I had a huge thing [read as: fight] about nothing with my gf last night, so I didn't end up going to bed until about 3:45am..and that's with already having had a near-sleepless Saturday night [8am-10am] and another lack-of-sleep night Friday night [4 hours total]. And at this point of the day, I am dying - my eyes are not able to stay open to save my life [although, medically speaking, if a person were ever in a life-or-death situation, his/her eyes would be wide open: this is due to the eye trying to get in as much of the visual sensation possible so as to allow the brain to make the best decision, and especially your sympathetic innervation of the muscles controlling your pupils - they would actually cause the pupil to dilate - yeah, med school!].

Oh, and of course, the girl-talk for the evening: I was on the phone with my gf after getting out of this academic-supplemental meeting, and there were a few people at the bus stop, including this one girl who I find to be pretty damn cute! She has this like look to her, kind of like..an alien?? Haha, I love it, I'm going with it..HBAlienFace! I don't know, but she's fucking cute, and she's got nice thick legs and a pretty sweet ass [nothing spectacular, unfortunately - strange since she's got the black gene]..anyways, she just could not stop watc

~h

No comments: