Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Perfect Location for Lunch

Today, I decided I was not going to be late for class..just to switch things up :-p I made sure to grab everything I needed ahead of time: my books, notes, and medication. This actually turned out to be a much bigger and better idea than I'd realized..definitely beyond just being on time..

I went over to the cafeteria area, and I realized I'd completely forgotten about 2 of the girls that work there, whom I've already got massive attraction worked up with [from my looks and a naturally cocky-funny personality..in other words, without even trying]. Seeing them, unfortunately both at the same shift, made me decide to go after them both and see how [far] things can work out. [A bit of quick history: there was another girl, whom I'd really gamed up, before my The Mystery Method and Venusian Arts training, to a #-close and tons of free lunches but never was able to seal the deal with..I play it cool with her, and I honestly just don't care what her deal is at this point - my attitude is to just not fuck with her, because she could very easily fuck me over with the other 2 girls.]

After initiating some random convo with the 1 girl, HBDarkPearl [the side of the cafeteria she works at is called Pearl's], and having a little eye-tension, to the point of causing her to get a little shy, giggling and nervously checking on my panini every 10 seconds to see if it's ready, I went to go pay the other girl, HBLightPearl, and said some random shit to her, got her laughing, and then I rolled out.

I walked through the cafeteria and realized that to increase my face-time around the area, I could jump into the store and get a drink [which has since become my regular pattern because I've always run into at least 1 girl in there that either I know or get to know while there].

I then think of where I can actually sit down to eat, especially with most of the tables being taken and not wanting to negative social proof by being alone at the peak lunch hour..so I just kept walking and end up reaching my lecture hall. At this point, I decide the best thing to do is to sit on one of the benches..and this turned out to be the Perfect Location for Lunch - awesome!
It's placed with its back up against the lecture hall wall but faces the sidewalks to/from the library [basically, one of the two main sidewalks passes a few feet in front of the bench, and the second sidewalk is just on the other side of the street]..anyone and everyone either going to the library or heading to the bus stop/class/etc must pass by this area, one way or another..how did I miss this, all this time? Oh, yeah - I was "blind" to things like this..at least, up until this past summer.. ;-)

Let's see how the Perfect Location for Lunch works out for my day gaming, hmm?

~h

No comments: