Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hmm..I Need to Sleep More: My Body = a Teenager's

I've realized [yet again] that I need much more sleep than I'm getting, especially these days, especially because of that big quiz on Monday [that weekend, I definitely lost more sleep than usual] - I literally was thiiiis close to falling asleep when I was on the phone with my gf last night..and obviously I didn't finish my post, so here's the rest of it:

HBAlienFace simply could not stop watching me. The thing with her is, I can't "figure out" if she wants me to game her. Here's why I say this: obviously, she wants me - who doesn't want Hrithik?? And more objectively, there've been many signs of passive [and some direct] IOIs from her to me, as well as AIs. But, she's playing the whole "too-cool" role, I guess as a means to protect her own ego..?? Since every time I don't open/game her, she's feeling a little rejected [due to me "rejecting" her AIs and the acknowledgement of her IOIs]. Oh, well, make a note of it and move on [because nothing of any real significance happened]..

After a bit longer, the bus arrives, and I get on. I look around and scope the bus: some chick in the front, a cute Indian-Caribbean girl [I can just know she's Caribbean] who's on the her cell phone, and some random dude in the very back. About a minute after I've sat down [the row in front of the Indian-Caribbean girl, henceforth HBIndian-Caribbean], I'm off the phone with my gf and look back - HBI-C is looking at me, so I smile..she looks away, then begins to turn back [realizing that yes, I did catch her looking at me, but I smiled at her instead of blowing her off]. So, I'm sitting there, just chilling, and I realize that she's off the phone, too. I think of whether I even want to open her, and I realize that she's saying something..to me..oops! So, I make her say it a couple more times, to make her really earn my attention [and see how much effort she's willing to put into opening me], and she really earns it: by the 3rd time, she's leaning across her 2-seat spot, her neck and head twisted around the back of the seat next to me, and her hand reaching out in an effort to catch my eye..I think 'she passed', and turn around.

h - {looking at her like "..yes..?"}
HBI-C - "I just wanted to tell you that I really like your ring.."
h - {No, you don't, trick - it's because you're attracted to me!} "Oh..?"
HBI-C - "Yeah, I really like it..I like the design..those kinds of designs.."

..and the game has begun..this is like what Mystery always says, "Wear at least 1 interesting item, so that a girl can approach/comment on it" [check out The Mystery Method for more free thoughts and ideas like this]. Now, what's interesting here is, I think a large part of this had to with the fact that I flashed my pearly-whites to her, even for a split second, thus allowing her to open me - an AI from me to her. I think, especially for me [since I am, in fact, a really good-looking guy], I need to make sure to do this more often, as it helps in decreasing some of the intimidation that is automatically created by my physical features.

Well, I used this oppurtinty of her needing to tell me so badly that she likes me ring[s] to hop into the seat behind mine, so that we're sitting in the same row [but separated by the aisle]. Since I'm not all that interested with how things go, I decide to use this as as opportunity to just mess around and see how things flow:

h - "So .. blahblah .."
HBI-C - {smile} "Blahblahblah"
h - "Cool.." {turn away} [for the hell of it]
HBI-C - {struggling to think of something to keep convo going}
..
HBI-C - "So..blahblahblah.."
h - "blahblah" [IOI for re-initiating]
HBI-C - ".."
h - {turn away} [IOD for not being interesting enough]

..and this goes on for a few minutes. Another crazy thing that happens is, she apparently realizes that my local "gf" has talked to her about me [this whole "local "gf" " thing needs like 923087643 posts dedicated to it, but since that's not going to happen, I might throw up a couple dealing with all that, whenever the mood strikes me]. So anyways, at this point, I'm thinking 'shit..' but play it cool, and I think I managed to work it..and definitely find out how the fuck they know each other! And as I suspected, it was just one of those 'my luck sucks..' kinds of deals: they just happen to be friends by running into each other on campus when she'd first started school here this August..of course..

I game her some more, not so much verbally [most of it was random talk], but definitely non-verbal shit, like hardcore kinoescalation [time-wise, since I was on a limit before my stop arrived at my stop], and more situation-specific things like just crossing the aisle and sitting in the seat next to her when I couldn't hear her a few times, so that we were sitting together..to let her know that I care about what she's saying and am interested enough to want to hear more, despite the fact that verbally, I didn't say a word, much less anything suggesting the significance of my actions.

So, after only a few minutes, she's telling me how she wants to meet people, and how that's something she's been thinking about a lot lately because she doesn't seem to know anyone and would like to make some friends, get to know more people, etc .. and she can hardly look me in my eyes, except at important times, such as "meet" and "don't know anyone" and "make some friends..and stuff"..this one was an easy #-close, and honestly, if I hadn't been so tired, I know I could've even had her get off the bus with me at my stop and pulled her back to my place..nice..and to think, I not only couldn't even decide whether I wanted to open her, but I didn't open her, and yet she would've been an easy pull..haa

As Craig [from DYD] says, "It's always on!"

~h

No comments: