Thursday, September 27, 2007

Straight-Up African Chicks Can Be Pretty Freakin' Hot - Especially in Two's

I'm on the bus, on my way to campus [already late for class, of course], and these 2 girls who are from Africa [1 way or another - they might not/don't live there now, but they were born and partly-raised there, with their family still living there] get on, whom I know from last term. At the same time, HBGottaBeMixed is sitting directly behind me, but I "didn't see her" [because I don't want to be spitting game on her every time we run into each other - let her miss me, even need me, while I'm the non-needy one]. We stop at the gym stop, and I have to get off the bus, as does 1 of the African chicks, HBAfricanGlasses, to allow the people behind us to get off [including HBGBM].

When we are standing out of the bus, I initiate HBAG, whom I haven't seen but maybe once earlier in the term, and even then, I was rushing to a meeting and so couldn't properly engage her..but I had texted her a few times [mass-texting, a la Sinn and Future from my The Mystery Method bootcamp this summer]. Anyways, we are fluff-talking, and HBGBM gets off with a friend of hers. As she passes, she taps me on my arm..I pause for a second, then look out of the corner of my eye and see that she's kept walking [regardless of her looking back as she walked away], so I kept engaged with HBAG. From my perspective, what this did is 2 things: it causes HBGBM to see that I'm not only talking with another girl [jealousy plotline] but also that we are so into our conversation that I didn't even realize she'd passed by [neg], thus setting her up to be even more excited about working to win me the next time; it also causes HBAG to see this other hot girl [HBGBM] pass by and tap me and look back at me [social proof/pre-selection + jealousy plotline] while at the same time showing that I'm more interested in my interaction with her to not even notice HBGBM tap me [IOI/indirect SOI].

After we get back on and then reach the top bus stop, the 3 of us [me, HBAG, and HBAS] start walking together, and I continue with my thing, just fluff-talking for the most part [I busted on them for being lazy and taking the bus instead of just walking up the hill, and they qualified their actions to me..wasn't even going for that, oops]. As we're walking, I run into a couple of guys I know and slow down to engage them [which also works as more social proof since I'm cool and popular as well as well-liked..and of course, non-neediness]. I catch back up to the girls, and then I slow down almost immediately because we reach my lecture hall, and they are headed towards the library..they slow down, too. I stop..they stop, too. Nice.

So, we continue talking. The class now has a break, so there's most of the class, chilling around us at this point, so I use this opportunity to display social proof/pre-selection to other girls in the class by having these two chicks with me, and also since they'd both stopped, I decided to reward that with more game [nice reward, right? Give 'em more]. I go into a little explanation bit about some stuff that happened this past summer, blahblahblah, and used it in such a way as to work as a little comfort-building piece. It works, as I can see in both girls' body language as well as in their facial expressions and even in their eyes [they really seemed to soften up..this would've been a great time to look for that whole pupil dilation thing - I always forget to do this]. At this point, HBAS wanders off to some other friends she spotted, but HBAG stays with me to hear more. She is then rewarded with more kino and verbal playfulness.

Out of nowhere, HBAG starts asking me how many "HBAG"s I know [girls with her name], and I tell her like 2 or 3 others [I used this opportunity as more pre-selection because it's more like 1, and even her number I don't have]. As it turns out, she thought that maybe I'd texted the wrong one the past few times! When I realize this, I decide that I need to tone down my negging and pre-selection stuff, because it will become detrimental soon [if it hasn't already]. In the moment, however, there's not much I can do about that, so I get all overly-dramatic and start playing all lovey-dovey with her, "Awwwww, babyyyyy..commmme heeeeeeerrre!!!" and hugging her, repeatedly, even talking to her while still holding her, etc. I could tell by her body's relaxed state that she was all about this, so I kept it up and held her longer and longer, even grazed her face a few times [should've gotten in at least 1 kiss on the cheek here!], all the while keeping up this role-playing..and of course, looking over her shoulder to see all the other girls from my class watching this whole thing happen haa

Finally, I decide that I need to end this before she does [always], and I'd rather end it on my terms rather than be rushed into it because my class is starting up. As soon as I notice people starting to head back in, I let HBAG go [physically and verbally] and head into class.

This girl is probably gf-material, but I'm not sure if I want that..especially because I'm not quite sure where she stands, especially in terms of conflicting interests [like another guy or something] - sounds pretty weak, but since I don't usually see her around due to out schedules and her constant studying, I don't want to put in the time and energy to pursue her and then not even be able to get where I want to with her..

Plus, her homegirl HBAS is reaaal cute, too, and they have another friend who is from Africa originally, but now lives near/in my city back in the States..and she's got the phaaat ass, son! We'll see how things unfold..

~h

No comments: