Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LR: Cruise

Okay, so here's the family vacation post.

Unfortunately, I only had a short summer vacation this time - I think about 5-6 weeks long.

Yay.

Especially because my family and I went on this cruise, which was fuckin' tiiight, don't get me wrong..but it took out nearly 2 weeks of my summer. And I really wanted to milk being at home for all I could :-)

Anyways, the quick summary: I had 2 lays on the cruise, the first being a black bartender girl and the second being a white British trainer in the gym. The 2 more I could've had, if I'd had the time, were this fiiine black masseuse and the hot brunette dancer who, needless to say, had a tight-ass body. But there just wasn't the time, because I didn't see either of them enough to close them.

The black bartender chick, she was pretty quick and easy, actually; the main thing with her was initiating contact [considering she was at the bar, that wasn't too hard], and then keeping out interaction light, with sexualized talk thrown into the mix.

For example, she would sing, pretty loud, some random songs. Obviously, this was an attempt to get attention drawn to herself. So I figured, the best thing to do is give her the attention she's seeking, as long as she complies with the direction that I lead the interaction.

So I would tease her about her singing, and how she was off-key or she was running out of songs, or she was like a bird that wouldn't shut up.

Then, I would talk about things, like what there was to do for fun on a ship, especially when the crew is always on the ship, don't they get bored, etc. And from there, I'd take it totally exaggerated in a sexual way, like they have mad orgies, with the captain taking command and his second-in-command being the cameraman, etc.

Add in a few sexual routines like Strawberry Fields, and after only talking with her twice, we met up at night after she got off work at the "club". From there, we just stuck with mundane chit-chat for a bit, then we went back to her cabin [mine had my brother and sister crammed in there with me, so that wouldn't have worked :-p], and I went to work on that phattt ass! ;-)

The British gym trainer girl was a bit more involved, partly because I couldn't grab her attention much 1-on-1, since there'd be some class or client always around for her to work with, and partly because she would be at the gym from 6am-11pm..crazy, right?

So I just made sure to smile and make small-talk with her every time I was in the gym. I noticed that she wore rings, so I made a mental note to use Rings on Fingers at some point, even if I had to do at the gym itself.

But as luck would have it, they had this "White Party" at the "club" one night after dinner and the entertainment, and I was accidentally prepared because I'd brought a wife-beater as well as my white sports jacket, so I rolled to the party with that on. And who should be there, but the trainer chick. So I ran a couple of attraction pieces, but I knew I didn't need too many because I was already getting plenty of IOIs, so I moved into qualification and comfort from there, talking about my little brother, and my mom's near-death, etc. I also worked in the Rings on Fingers routine, as well as Strawberry Fields, to sexualize the talk, too.

It was almost a text-book example, with everything working and clicking with her, plenty of kino and even some take-aways on my part so as to not come off too strong or needy, checking out the rest of the party, getting another drink, that sort of deal. Which, of course, only worked to make her chase me even more.

At the end of the party, I told her I wasn't done for the night and asked her what she had planned for the rest of the night. Then I took her up outside to the deck, where we held hands and cuddled on one of the lounge chairs, watching the ocean in the middle of night. And of course, it was windy as hell, so we ended back inside, wide awake, and she suggested we go to her room and chill there. And I knew it was going down - all we had to do was get our asses to her room!

And, what a sweeeet ass she had ;-)

~h

No comments: