Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm Back, Part II

Then I went off to Florida to meet up with my girlfriend at Disney World, which was totally awesome.

Especially because I'd never been to Universal Studios before, and it's right there, too. If you're going anytime soon, be sure to plan out FastPasses for rides while waiting for others so that you can minimize the wait time, and check out Space Mountain and Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom,


as well as Expedition to Everest and the Safari ride at Animal Kingdom.

And watch the fireworks at least 1 night. Also, get the ExpressPass at Universal - it's definitely worth the $100. And make sure to ride Dueling Dragons [especially Fire], The Hulk, Spiderman, and maybe Dr. Doom's Fall or whatever.




We went to a basketball game, too - Spurs @ Magic [obviously], and it was a tight game. Magic had the game until the 4th, when the Spurs came back and took over..so close.

I got back to the Caribbean this past weekend. And I was already game-on with this chick who was on the flight with me from Puerto Rico to Grenada. Very cute, and when she took her glasses off, she went from cute to hot, nice breasts, and wide hips to accommodate her big ass. I saw that I already had attraction, from my looks and demeanor [very chill, having a good time, jamming out to my music], so I just went with a random situational opener to get us talking. She happened to sit right across the aisle from me on the plane, so we talked some more, mostly fluff, but I started to kino-escalate on her, making sure that this wasn't just some "good conversation" on the plane that we were having.

When we got off, I slowed down my walk so as not to come off needy/clingy by walking all the way with her, standing in the immigration line with her, etc. And it worked, because she kept looking back at me, trying to find me or see if I was looking her way.

I met back up with her at the carousel for our bags, which was cool because we were one of the first people there, so we were somewhat isolated. And I locked-in on one of the pillars and started messing with her about her choice in flight plans and her stressing about her bags. My bag was one of the first out [thank god! that means it was the last one on, because I'd barely caught the flight], so I grabbed it and rolled, knowing we'd meet up again outside one last time.

I called up my ride, and as I waited, I saw one of the most gorgeous, big-breasted-yet-petite-body chicks I've ever seen, especially down here! So I stared at her, because she was rolling with 4 dudes, and I was too tired to try to deal with whatever may arise at that point. Besides, when there's only like 100,000 people on the island, she's not just going to disappear, you know? hah But, at the end of the day, it is an excuse I made to not at least open her and see what happens - don't make excuses, "fuck it, just do it"

So my chick HBHips comes out and stares at me for a while, then goes and stands across from me, waiting on her ride. She pulls out her phone just as I'm about to approach her, so I pull back. As she wraps up her 5-second "I'm here, come get me" call, I gesture to her lack of baggage. And she just throws up her arms, so I smile and walk over. #-close her after a minute because she "seems like an interesting person", and just in time, too, because my ride showed up. And I got some quick social proof, too, as I left, because one of my local boys was there waiting on a package and came up to bullshit for a minute. I cracked a couple jokes and left on a high note, especially since I realized that we were still standing a few feet away from HBHips at the moment.

~h

No comments: