Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm Back, Part I

It's been a busy past few weeks, and it's not slowing down just yet, but I had a minute and wanted to get down some things.

I had my mid-terms for neuroscience, physiology, and immunology..and I rocked 2 of the 3. But I can make up immuno on the final as it stands now.

Also, I'm trying to follow a new rule: since I've got enough girls in some phase or other of the M3 model, I will only have these girls pleasure me, i.e. no more self-gratification ;-) This will force me to escalate and push for the closes with them, which seems to be a sticking point of mine at times with all this other stuff going on - you know, medical school and all that.

Going with this, the Wednesday during mid-terms I told HBNeedyLocal"GF" that I was really stressed out about my neuro exam the next day, and I phrased it with a sexual sub-context, talking about how I needed to calm down and take my mind off the exam so I can focus, etc. She picked up on it, and asked me "u want a blowjob? yes, im serious!" This was very impressive, especially since her biggest psychological barrier is getting physical [a lot of her own personal issues - she's a virgin, and I don't feel okay with pushing her into all that]. So I framed it into a qualification-type situation by claiming that she's not serious and is only fucking with me, to get her to prove her statement and following through on it. That way, either she does it [yes!] or she backs down [which is still okay, because she'll know she lost points with me].

She came over, and after some initial nervousness on her part, she went to work. I flipped her over and busted all over her sweet ass. I should've done some kind of debrief, in this case at least to ask when/why she decided to offer and follow through on getting physical.

The next evening, after my exam, there was a talent show by the honor society/fraternity on campus. And I decided I'd participate to help me get my mind completely off of exams and to get my dancing some more exposure. So I did the same act from last term's Indian cultural show, and I thought I was messing up bad all over the place - I hit a lady with my sunglasses when I threw them into the crowd, my hair got all messed up, I kicked out and broke a couple of light bulbs, and then almost fell off the stage..all within the first 2 minutes. But apparently I kicked some serious ass, because I won the grand prize, and a local coffee shop/cafe owner was so impressed that he awarded me an additional prize of 10 free pizzas to me and my friends at his place with a live band and everything. And the people went nuts over my performance, I guess because most of them had never seen me dance before, much less seen such a hot break dance/hip-hop-style dance with Bollywood songs in the mix. And I had all kinds of girls giving me that doggy dinner-bowl look, which made me feel like a fuckin rock star. I made sure to number-close a few, but not too many to make it look lame, and even made plans to get brownies made for me by these 2 cute roommates.

That Saturday was the once-a-term beach bash party the student government does, since it's after everyone's mid-terms. I didn't plan on going, but my roommate's parents were visiting, and they along with my roommate were very verbal about me going, so I rolled. And I'm glad, because it was cool. I ran into a number of people I know, I met others, and got some pictures with a few of my local galfriends, ranging from cute to super-hot, including the girl who placed 2nd in the Miss Grenada-World competition [HBRunnerUp]..maybe I'll post some pictures later. HBKraaazyBody was there, too, looking fine as hell because of her tight shirt and see-through shorts - whew! I decided that I needed to try to get things back on with her again real soon.

After a couple of hours, I was ready to bounce back to our place, so we picked up some food and rolled. HBBlondeBlackModel had called me, so I called her back - she told me she'd just gotten done with some modeling rehearsal stuff and was headed home, so I very bluntly told her to come over to my place and help me pack instead.

When she first got there, I was just like 'Damn, you're so fine!' She's got such a gorgeous face, honestly, there's a strong resemblance to this shot of Rihanna.


Plus, she's got a nice ass and big boobs. And a cool personality.

I started with kino right off, getting a lingering hug. Then I introduced her to my roommate and her parents [so now she's met my roommate and a couple of my cool friends from the weekend before mid-terms when she suggested she swing by my friend's place where we were studying to see me for a bit..and I had a big Popsicle stain on my shorts - that's hot].

Then we went right to my room, where I already had a movie playing, and my suitcase open with things scattered about. She went straight to the bed [I had the movie playing, with the screen facing the bed..so it cued her to go sit there to watch it], but I made the mistake of leaving the door open, so we chilled and talked and kinoed, but I knew I couldn't really do anything too much. I played her my dance clip from the talent show, too, to get the attraction back in there as well as a major DHV, with the follow-up stories about how I won, etc, but I also threw in my "funny mistakes" so it didn't seem like I was just showing off or bragging.


After that, I moved her to the couch, figuring to at least get some movement in, mini-moves or whatever, as well as to get a more boyfriend-girlfriend feel to our interaction in order to get her feeling more and more comfortable with me. In fact, I used a quick jealousy plot-line to do it, because I busted out my pimp-ass, touch-screen camera to show her a few pictures [the ones from the beach party with my different galfriends], especially the one with me and HBRunnerUp. I should've used this opportunity to take a picture or 2 of, and with, her, to add to the boyfriend-girlfriend relation as well as for my own record, since she' is really hot.

My roommate came in between and talked with her for a bit, so I did a mini-freeze on her by getting up and packing some stuff while commenting on my roommate's stories. Then he left, and I kept the freeze-out..she broke, so I rewarded her by giving her attention again. Then eventually made my way back to the couch with her. And she did good, cuddled right up on me. As we were watching the movie [Not Another Teen Movie] and talking, she started playing with my hair, or my arm/hand, or my leg/knee. I was like, damn, she's playing me!

My roommate came back, trying to help keep the mood - good looks, bro. He brought us a bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses, poured it for us, told us to enjoy and did a little bow like he was our waiter for the evening. And she was just loving it.

All of this, mixed in with the sexual frames from before, worked out to have a pretty tight combo: she was even telling me about some of her sexual encounters, mainly that with the same sex..yea, same sex - her and some of her girlfriends getting it on with each other, going down on each other, etc. It was hot shit. But I think I may have shown a little too much eagerness/dwelled on it a bit too long. Remember, sex and sexuality are normal, natural things, especially for an awesome high-value guy like me, so do NOT get too caught up or involved in talking about it, from a reactionary perspective.

I really think she wanted to spend the night and get it on with the H-rod, but I knew my flight was early as hell the next morning, and I couldn't afford to have something go wrong on my way to see my girlfriend, in Disney World. All I could think about at that moment was posts by Sinn and Captain Jack and El Topo, knowing that what I should do is screw the sleep and get the girl, especially because of the process-oriented mentality I should have at this point. But I couldn't do it, so eventually I started dropping the hints, and a girlfriend of hers who apparently lives on a neighboring island had just landed here and called her to convince her to come out that night with her. Earlier, she'd blown off her other friends who were trying to get her to come out, so that she could hang with me. But, she picked up on the hints that I had to get shit done and sleep, plus her out-of-country friend showing up out of the blue, got her to change her mind.

It was not a "loss" at all, especially now that I've got some of this info down in writing, so I can refer back to it for the future, because we did up it a couple notches by getting in more comfort, increased kino still, kissing a few different times, etc, so overall I think I'm still straight with it. It's just a matter of getting her crazy schedule figured out enough to be able to chill with her again. She actually even sent me a text, apologizing that she'd left "so early"..at 10pm or so. I should've left it at that, but I texted her back something about she'll just have to make it up to me when I return, hopefully without spilling any wine on my couch [teasing her about, yep: having spilled a few drops of wine on my couch].

~h

No comments: