Friday, April 4, 2008

Afternoon Drinks = Chance to Game

Today's been a busy day..of course. Sticking with the pattern of the last few weeks.

I went to class, on 3 hours of sleep, and ran into 1 of my boys at the bus stop. He and I caught up for a good while, especially because we haven't seen each other around much at all this term. We were talking about the game, he was filling me in on some crazy shit that went down with him while I was in Disney World [good-crazy], and I was discussing/analyzing the game-related aspects and giving him tons of advice on all kinds of stuff. We decided we needed to catch up soon, and he went to get his bus, and I eventually made it to my next lecture.

After class let out, I tried to catch HBAmazonian as we left..but her long legs carried her away too quickly for me to catch up. And that ass..definitely mesmerized me into slowing down my own pace.

I picked up my food and waited on a bus. And used this opportunity to follow my own advice and watch other people's social interactions. Next thing I knew, I was in one.

These 2 Indian guys, kind of dorky, were hanging out, talking, and this really cute Indian girl came up and joined them. I think she's Punjabi, just because of her features, and I've seen her at the gym, working out as well as playing playing ball..she's pretty good, especially for a girl ;-) And I know she steals glances to watch me practice lately.

We had to relocate to a different bus stop because of some stupid re-routing they did, at the peak hour of traffic on campus: lunch time. I went and stood there, followed closely by these 3 and the rest of the people. The 2 dorks showed up first, and the girl joined them, again.

But she joined as though the four of us were together - it's a little hard to describe, but basically the 2 guys were standing near me, and she came and stood facing me, even though I was not facing any of them. Then she proceeded to talk to the three of us, even though I was not paying any attention to them. Not directly, anyways; I was using the chance to really study how obvious it is, to me, now, what was happening, and yet I know those 2 dorks had nooo idea what was going on. Even when she started to talk about opinion-related topics, giving me openings to jump in and join the conversation. It was really cool to see all that, especially so..automatically. Hopefully it's a good sign that more of the internalization from some time back is starting to re-emerge.

HBLowSelfEsteem showed up at the bus stop, too, so we chilled and caught up for a while. It was nice, just seeing her smile made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside..

I ran a bunch of errands and socialized along the way with all kinds of people, i.e. friends, random students, random old local people, random old foreigners, etc..I even watched some lady stuffing frozen meat into her handbag at the grocery store. I also got a text from HBBlondeBlackModel, informing me that she's been really busy the last couple of days, and she's got a fashion show at the high-class 5-star hotel tomorrow. I replied back with some more-than-friends/boyfriend-like vibes, telling her that that's cool and she's going to rock it, so she doesn't even need me to wish her luck. Plus, she needs to hit me up on Sunday, so we can link up and exchange pictures [hers from the show, mine from Disney] and that I had a favor I want her to do me [note the phrasing of "I want you to do me"].

[Remember: be social..be fun..provide value..live in your own reality]


When I got back from all the tasks to my place, my roommate and a mutual friend of ours talked me into going to get drinks. I looked at my phone to check the time - 4:30pm.

It was great being there, although it started really slow, to the point that I was wondering why I wasn't taking a nap instead. But then I got some Sprite and some food, and my blood glucose level was back up, so I was more active. We were just bullshitting around, but then 1 of the waitresses that came over turned out to be pretty cute, and I was picking up IOIs from her [for example, always coming on my side to serve, lingering when interacting with me, and just her overall demeanor was different with me than with my friends..especially that look in her eyes]. So I decided that even just some drinks in the middle of the afternoon provides an opportunity to game.

[Always be mentally prepared to game, regardless of time or place..it doesn't necessitate that I do it, but just be prepared to, because chances can pop up randomly]

Each time she came back, I'd make sure to not only give her something, at least verbal attention, but also escalate it..[remember, especially when dealing with waitresses, etc, to escalate as quickly as possible, due to the real time constraints that they have]..so I made a comment at first just acknowledging her being there, then I teased her about being soo slow..the next time I back-handed slapped her lower leg, then when she returned I touched her on the arm and let it linger..finally, she brought our drinks, and I asked her where hers was, why she wasn't joining us, etc, and she said that no one had bought 1 for her, and by this point my roommate was jumping in, too, telling her he needed another drink, for a female friend of ours, who'd be joining us later on. So then I said, "See, now you're covered.." and she said she'd join us later, when she was off the clock. Simple yet effective - escalation.

A couple hours later, HBBellyDancer called me. We talked for a minute, then we coordinated when we could meet up [tomorrow @ 10am - that'll be..fun.."am"]. After that, I just gamed her a bit over the phone, nothing serious, but just pumping her buying temperature, getting her all worked up laughing, throwing in some pre-selection/jealously stuff, and qualifying/framing her as being passionate and going after what she wants [i.e. she's really passionate, about the cultural show: that's why she's performing in like 3 acts, plus is on the executive board for the organization itself; and she's making time for it because it's important to her and she wants it, so she's going to do whatever she wants/needs to, in order to make it happen] -> sexual frame.

A little later, my girlfriend called, and I talked with her for a while. Then I went to go use the bathroom, and the girl sitting at the front desk of the hotel was really cute..and when she got up and walked across in front of me, I nearly popped a boner - her body was fuckin siiiiiiick!! When I got out of the bathroom, I went up to her and opened her, over-the-shoulder, and teased her for her horrible directions to the bathroom. Then as she laughed and joked back [IOIs], I turned my body back to her, and we talked for a minute. But I didn't really have much to go on, and I know she works there, so I'll catch her again real soon [in fact, my roommate's going there tomorrow morning and was going to see what's up with her for me]..but goddamn, that's a fuckin sick body..

An hour and some bit later, HBRunnerUp called me, too, but by the time I got my phone out, I'd already missed her, so I figured I'd hit her up when we left, especially because the band had set up and started playing by this point.

We kicked it some more, and then we decided to roll. I went to get our bill, because my roommate had tried 3 times with no luck. I caught my waitress chick from before and flirted with her a bit, teased her, did some quick push-pull, and then told her because she left us hanging, we were simply leaving her, period. She was like Ohhh nooo please don't go yet, I'll be off soon, blahblahblah, but I was like maybe next tiiiime. Then she went and got another girl, who was supposed to get us our bill. So I worked in some quick attraction with her, too, teasing her for sucking and not letting us leave, it must mean she's trying to keep me there and take advantage of me, oh man bad girl, etc. She was responding great, but I realized that they were getting busier and busier by the second, so either I leave them..or they leave me. So I opted for the high-value move and rolled out.

[Next time, especially with these specific girls but also in general, I need to plan out better my strategy, ON THE FLY, so that I can properly progress through to #-closing and Day2s with "hired gun" types]

And this is when my friend told me that my roommate had been talking about some blonde chick the whole time I'd been gone on the phone with my girlfriend. Then he pointed the group out to me: a text-book seated 3set in the corner. My roommate wouldn't go talk to them, and we were walking out. He claimed that he hadn't wanted to go talk to them alone. I said I'm down, let's go talk to them. He kept walking towards his car. So I told him that I was going, if he wanted to join me, cool.

I turned around and went back. I walked right up to their table, as all the other girls at the place were watching me hardcore [I need to have a better seat next time, so I can see the people that are there..I didn't realize there were some cute-ass girls there with us by this time].

This is when it was game-fuckin-on! I went into the 3set [2 blondes, 1 very cute brunette] direct, and I smiled [nice!]..and in the "subtle" way girls do, they started loudly whispering "Hey, hey, omg, it's Mr. Bollywood, it's Mr. Bollywood!!" And I recognized these girls as being this group of chicks who was watching me practice my dance 2 days ago at the gym.

I calibrated with this, knowing I already had massive attraction [remembering back to the way they were gawking at me the other day], and so I just went with whatever verbal stuff, skipping A2 altogether, and focused on body language.

h: "Hey I got a quick question for you guys..well, you're not blonde, so you don't count [neg to my initial target, especially since I know that my boy was talking about 1 of the blondes].."

blondes: "haha ummmmm..??"

h: "Don't worry, it's not a bad thing, it's no blonde joke..[they crack up]..so check it out, my friend told me that my roommate has been talking about 'this blonde girl', I was in the bathroom at the time, and now we're leaving, and he wouldn't come over to talk to you guys.." [I realize that I kind of DLV my roommate in this, but since he's my roommate, and they've got massive attraction for me, I figured he's already in pretty good with them through simple association]

brunette: "Well, I really respect a guy who can, who comes up to a girl, especially a group of girls, to talk to them - that takes some guts"

h: *umm..I'm here for my roommate, not myself* "thanks :-D"

brunette: "Yeah..but we're all taken" or "they're both taken" .. something like that

h: "Ah..well, then maybe it's a good thing he didn't come over then.."

cuteblonde: "Wait..[looks at brunette]..it depends on what he looks like..hehe"

h: [turn to brunette and kino] "Gasp! Did you hear that?? How naughty! [turn to cuteblonde] You're baaaad..it's a good thing Mr. Whoever isn't here to hear about this!! Trouuuuble!"

3set: "hahahahaha"

From here, I went back to a lot of body-rocking between the 2 girls I was standing with [brunette and cuteblonde], and they start engaging me hardcore in their conversation. Since I was getting the major IOIs, I stayed in with them, pumping their buying temperature for my roommate, banking on him making his way back to then join us and have this shit all set up for him.

When he did, I "introduced" them to him: This is .. [wait for her to put in her name], and this is .. [wait for her to put her name in], etc. And then I ejected to let him do his thing. In retrospect, I should've stayed in there with him, but I stuck to the story a little too rigidly..mainly because I didn't know how it was going to be "gaming" with him, not really knowing his style.

I bullshitted with my friend, and after a while, we started making fun of my roommate, saying he had probably told them at least 3 of the same stories already that he'd told us earlier in the evening. My roommate is full of stories, about everything, for any situation - it's uncanny [even right now, he's telling story after story to one of our friends].

He came up a little later, ready to roll. So we start getting up, and I walk over to the girls real quick to invite them to the Indian cultural show [since I know they are already fans of my dancing, and have massive attraction, and they already know about the show since they were calling me "Mr. Bollywood"], and next thing I know, I was back in-set.

And I made the most of it, in terms of practice. I switched my target from the brunette to the cute blonde, based on the IOIs I was getting from her. Either there's much more attraction there, or she and her "whatever" are much less serious than brunette [whom I still had major attraction going with, but I was losing her because a guy friend of hers had engaged her even before I'd re-entered the set].

Regardless, I started back-turning the brunette, and each time she'd drop her conversation with the guy to try to win me back. But I didn't really care, because I'd already decided to go for the cute blonde, with both blondes completely tuned into me. They were offering me their food to taste, talking about all kinds of random shit just to keep the interaction going, etc. So I made sure to really pump them up, with a lot of teasing and plenty of verbal and physical IOI rewards ["Oh man, you're awesome!", "You totally rock!", etc, along with super-fast kino escalation, up to hugs and kisses].

Then I made sure to #-close them on the basis of reminding them of the show next weekend, as soon as I know what time it's supposed to be. I stayed in for about 5 more minutes, just to play it safe, and then I bounced on the basis that I had to re-join my friends and roll out of there.

When I got back to my room, after eating [yet again], I hit up HBRunnerUp. We talked for a good 10 minutes; she left her own pre-birthday celebration and her friends to talk to me, despite my regular offers to let her go [I was testing her level of interest/investment]. Especially since I found out from my boy this morning, that she and her boyfriend did in fact break up near the end of last term..nice.

She told me how she watched the dance and ran through some of the moves, and they were really easy. Needless to say, that makes me feel really good about us pulling off the dance by next Saturday. Then we just chit-chatted, but there were definite pauses in the conversation..but no move on her part to leave. Realizing what was going on, I switched to mini-stories mode, telling her about the night and DHVing myself as a leader of men and protector of loved ones [by deciding that my roommate would have to talk to those girls, even if I had to go in for him to initiate it] and simply the fact that I have social skills and a great social circle and lots of interesting things always going on in my life.

One very interesting point I noted from tonight, was with my roommate - the idea of creating your own reality and living in it. Immediately he started talking about how bad the interaction sucked between him and the girls, how they were so intellectually dumb, how he was in there with them and all he wanted was to get out, etc. None of it made sense, of course - first of all, if he didn't want to talk to them..just leave. There's nothing forcing him to stay in, and yet..he did. And apparently he'd been complaining to my friend about how he'd "lost his magic" earlier, but now it had nothing to do with him but rather the girls and how much they basically sucked. Even my friend wasn't buying all of it, and he's not even savvy to all this "insider info".

However, it did serve to reiterate to me the idea of, again, creating your own reality and living in it. Screw what anyone says or does, it's all about the frame you have/use to perceive and interpret events. So set the frames you want, frames that reflect positively on yourself and the events in question, and go from there. But make sure to remain objective about things that happen and not just taking on the attitude of "She's just a bitch" as an easy cop-out.

Remember..


..it's Hrithik's world..

~h

No comments: