Thursday, October 4, 2007

Game Should Always Be On

I didn't plan on having anything to write here, but you know how Hrithik do! If opportunity arises, I'm all about it.

I go to campus, with the intention of attending class. I decide that eating is more important, especially when I ended up talking to my roommate about mid-terms next week and was going to be late already. I pick up my food [and had some playful negging of HBLightPearl in the process] and head towards the Perfect Location for Lunch, when on my way, I run into HBKraaazyBody just standing in the middle of the sidewalk. So, of course, I game her..

I just went right up to her, big smile on my face, and started "awww"ing her with my arms open, and then I just hugged her. As I did this, I said something about it being really sweet of her to wait for me, and she smiled and tried to be tough/non-girly about it [but of course, body language always gives away the true intention: her arms were already wrapped around me]. We chit-chatted for a bit, I got in continued Attraction stuff as well as some rapport and Comfort, too. I even threw in a random cold-read [which I don't normally do but want to try to do more of]..and this one was an automatic one that had to be right: I based it off of something that she had just said, but she missed that fact [they usually do], and it was great because she not only qualified herself [in agreement with my read] but even fed into it for the rest of that particular conversational thread. The only real negative in our interaction as a whole was that we didn't have much kino going on, but it was solely due to the fact that her hands were full, and so were mine. But I still managed to get in an ass-grab plus some verbal talk about her ass [something about it blocking the satellite signals of her cell phone's network, since she complained that she doesn't get signal sometimes even when it's just in her back pocket]. Then, we both rolled to our respective classes [which she was actually missing to stay with me].

As I am eating my lunch, a couple of my boys call out to me and tell me that there's a biochem review session going on, so I joined them to hit that up. And I don't know shit! Awesome.

Afterwards, we ended up skipping class, especially seeing other people leaving the lecture hall. So instead, I came back to the P.I.M.P. pad to get some stuff done before 5pm, when I was to meet 1 of my good buddies to get some helpful shit for my histo mid-term next week. In the meantime, HBShorty starts texting me, and we plan to meet up after I get my flash drive to my boy.."but only for a minute!" [credit - DYD].

I go to meet my boy, a little after 5, get that shit done, chit-chat for a bit until he has to catch his ride, and then I head out to meet up with HBShorty..

..2 hours later, I'm now getting back to my place. Not quite as planned, but I'll make it pay off for me as soon as mid-terms are done. We covered a good deal of stuff: hit tons of Attraction [always], a lot of rapport, and some serious Comfort, too [relatively speaking]. She was initiating ridiculous amounts of kino, and I was throwing in some solid push-pull stuff in for good measure when needed/wanted.

I know I could've gotten a kiss-close, but I wasn't really sure how to do that without it being a little awkward [considering we were still on campus]..thinking about it now, I realize that what I should've done is bounced her to a more private location and then escalated from there..fuck! Oh, well..that's the purpose of this blog - to force me to sit down and analyze what happened, and then have a written log of all of this insightful realizations to use now and especially later.

Regardless, I'm at a point with her where I feel that I can definitely get physical with HBShorty[if I so choose]; the only serious problem I see at this point with her is the bf angle: I don't know if she's going to want commitment before we do anything physical..especially considering how often it came up in coversation relating to how others are going to gossip about us and whatnot, since we're chillin and shit. It definitely didn't help when this guy and girl walked by, whom she's friends with, and the girl started saying some stupid thing about her not acknowledging her friends in front of her bf..I was thinking, 'Greaaaat, thaaanks..'

I think I did a pretty good job of handling it, though; at first, I addressed it logically [as in, "Who cares? I've learned, especially down here, that blahblahblah"] and then I took it to the extreme [as in, "Well, you know they're going to talk shit anyways, so let's give them something to talk about!!" and grabbing her, pulling her down into me (I was sitting in a chair - you know the lock-in is key!!), and kissing her all up and down her neck and cheek and upper back]. There was also some point in there where I was grabbing on her ass, but I'm not sure where that fit into everything..point being, I managed to find ways to definitely escalate sexually physical kino with her to get that whole thing in motion for later and at the same time, hopefully push out any thoughts about not being physical if we're not "together" [especially since people will have seen us and will begin talking, if they haven't already]. I also threw in a lot of exaggerated talk about us being "together" together, such as when she'd say/do something "bad", I'd bust on her, telling her things like because of that, that's it, we're done, finished, I want a divorce, I'm taking half of everything, I get custody of the kids on the weekends, etc, so hopefully that'll also help out with this whole issue.

Anyways, there was some hot shit that happened here, too, which is not directly related to her: I got massive pre-selection and social-proof as people walked by, and they saw her standing next to me in the chair, while she's holding my hand[s] and has her body completely facing me, whereas my body is slightly turned away from her [example: plenty of chicks, including HBBaller, but especially this one really tall chick I've got a lot of Attraction going with from before, without ever having spoken a word to her - we'll go with HBTall-n-Slim - who HBShorty even stopped to ask her something that I'd put on her to guess/figure out]; I got some more practice in not only escalating things, but noticing the little eye-darting that takes place when people [especially females] and thinking something or about doing something or whatever else - basically, the eyes can give away a lot of info if you pay attention and know to look as well as what to look for [example: I'd been pulling her into me a few times, and I was actually trying to get her to sit in my lap, but she kept coming in for hugs..I guess she finally caught on, or the thought then entered her mind, and I caught her looking over at my leg/knee area (NOT my crotch, unfortunately haa), and mid-sentence, I said something about "knowing that she wants to sit in my lap, go ahead" and continued on talking about whatever I was talking about, and it was almost automatic/robotic how she just sat down..like I'd done some NLP shit or something haa].

Finally, I decided I needed to roll, because it was getting late [although she brought it to my attention..I should've been on top of that, but I made up for it by actually getting going first..which means - what if she was wanting to come back here..?? I doubt I would've let her, though, because I've got to get to the gym soon and get work done, which I'm not going to neglect just so I can get some ;-)].

At the bus stop, she and I were chit-chatting, and a mutual friend of ours came up and we all talked for a bit, then a couple girls she knows joined in, then they all moved across the street..and by chance, so did HBShorty to go greet a friend; she claims she told me she was coming right back..but I didn't hear shit, and that's all that matters, so I passed right by her to check the bus schedule, and she thought I was leaving [which was exactly how I'd wanted it to look haa], and she stops me with something about just leaving her there, and I told her that it was actually her who left me [in a joking tone, of course..that kind of shit doesn't bother a cool alpha male], and we were re-engaged, but on my terms, as I demonstrated by rolling off of her and looking as though I was leaving [but in actuality, it was only temporarily to check the bus schedule]. Then I rolled back into her group, negged her to her friend, and I was right back in, with everyone joining in the pick-on-HBShorty fun!

The group soon disintegrated, with a couple of people bouncing and the rest just shifting a few feet away from me and HBShorty. Next thing I know, she's leaning on me, all gf-style, and I'm thinking, 'I could have her right now if I want..and had the time to do so!! Damn mid-terms!' But it's alright, I'll get things done as soon as mid-terms are finished. In the meantime, I settled for a kiss on the cheek just before I got on my bus [she was taking a different one].

~h

No comments: