Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome Back to the Blogging World, Hrithik

So, it's been a long while since I've written up in my on-line diary/blog, but I plan to be more active with it this term, especially because I'll have more time [I hope] and more tales of conquest [I also hope, depending on the time factor].

Real quick - the NY Giants beat the Cheatin' Patriots to become Super Bowl champs, and that's awesome!

I have re-gained contact with El Topo, who actually happens to be down in the Caribbean these days [Trinidad, as a matter of fact]. And we'll see if we can wreak some havoc the next time he's down!

And my terms seems to be off on the right foot, academically especially. 2 2-week classes: Genetics = A, Parasitology = barely-passed-that-bitch-and-that's-all-that-matters.

Oh, I got back on a Friday night, and within 24 hours [Saturday night], I had not only at least 5 different chicks calling/texting me, despite not knowing when I was going to be back, but I had a tight little ass [HBLazyEye's, to be exact] bent over on my leather couch, getting pounded from behind - nice. And apparently I was hitting that so hard, she started to bleed..oops! Gotta be careful with the Hrithik-rod, I guess.

The key with that one, by the way, was using the sexual tension built up from being away during break and creating even more of it for the first bit of time she was here, until we just gave in and went all-out. It was like straight out of some kind of "Skinemax" flick, where we were just chilling, chit-chatting, watching TV - and then BOOM! We're fucking..good start to the term, and I'll take it as a sign of more good times to come.

~h

No comments: