Friday, February 22, 2008

Some Thoughts..

..and just as I'm about to get some stuff out, HBNeedyLocal"GF" calls..awesome..we'll see how well my thoughts come out on here while I listen to her blab..

So, Monday I had my final exam for the CPM exam [turns out I got a B, which sucks because I thought I was just going to scrape by with an A]. But, at the time, I was just chilling, and 2 different groups of friends were convincing me to go to the beach, and as strange as it may seem, living in a Caribbean island, I'm not a big fan of the beach.

"Fuck it, just do it"

I decided to skip the gym and wait for my roommate to finish his quiz, he rolled back to the P.I.M.P. pad with a couple of mutual guy friends and 1 female friend. And then we headed out to the beach - and it was just what I needed.

It made me realize this is exactly why I made that rule to go out once a week - meet up with friends, chill, get away from school, and be able to practice game.

I [finally] bought a digital camera over the Christmas break, so I took it with me to the beach, and it was a damn good idea. Especially when more and more of my friends poured in to join us. And I remembered not to just enjoy myself, but also to use this opportunity to run some game, especially when my roommate's female friend had one of her girlfriends come out to join us, and our waitress told me flat-out that I was cute or hot or something..and so it began.

HBWaitress: "You know, you're cute/hot/whatever.."
h: "Well, thank you!"
HBWaitress: "..don' tink dat I'm flirtin' wit' you, dough.."
h: "Oh, I don't think you are .. I know you are"
HBWaitress: [giggle]

From there, I'd throw in random stuff her way, mainly escalating kino while being a very fun, social guy..but also throwing in indirect Attraction triggers - like buying a round of drinks for everyone, then shots for my other late-comer friends as they'd join us, etc, showing the waitress [and the 2 girls with us, too] that I was a Leader of Men and also Protector of Loved Ones.

And, I got in some practice with flash-game, using the new touch-screen camera I got..although, I have to admit, everybody else used it more than I did, but I got maaad pictures from the day, and that's all that matters - especially with my boys, and the 2 girls, and the waitress, all as action shots, which is the main thing.

All said and done, I could've pulled the half-Asian girl, definitely [my roommate introduced me as Bollywood, and that's what she called me the rest of the time, so I knew it was already on]. Me and the waitress made plans to get together after she got off work that same day, but I ended up blowing her off to make sure 1 of the guys made it back okay..good thing, too, because it turns out that he'd totally blacked out on the later part of our day, so who knows what could've happened to his dumbass! :-D But the taste of that success made me want to keep pushing and trying to work on my SNL [single-night lay] game, which is the game-plan for when I go out: 1st priority = SNL, back-up plan = Day2 the target.

On a related note, I've started wearing my right thumb ring on my middle finger, so as to better be able to use Captain Jack's Rings on Fingers routine to help set sexual frames into the interactions, end-goal being, again, the SNL.

Afterwards, I kicked it with a couple of my boys back at one of their places for a good while, then eventually got back to my place and crashed. And missed class all week, because I was so tired, and enjoying myself that day made me realize that I needed to catch up on a lot of sleep..so I did. I went to all my small group and review sessions, but the actual lectures I slept through to get rested up - mid-terms will be coming soon, and I'd rather miss class now and work later vs work now and burn-out just before the exams.

Yesterday was pimp, too, so I'll throw that in real quick - basically, I had HBLazyEye come over, and I decided I'd start to be more FB-style rather than nice guy/BF-style. And best to practice quick escalations with a girl I've already got, knowing I can have her, instead of waiting to do it with a girl later when I have to work my thing and not be able to do it because I don't know what to do or when to do it, etc.

So, girl came over, we talked for a few minutes, then I decided to introduce my camera into the equation - one of my boys, he sometimes takes pictures of girls he's banged, so I decided if I set the bar a little higher for myself, I'll keep pushing myself and thus continue improving. And therefore, I've decided that I'm going to take pictures of girls I get with, too. Which brings me to the reason why I brought the camera into the interaction with me and HBLazyEye [since it did slow down Project Quick Escalation]. However, the other advantage was that it helped me practice using pictures as DHVs and conversational material, too.

So I did that, and there were a few points when I know I could've used it with her, but I pussed out [no excuses next time, thought - everything went so well, it made me more confident in just doing whatever the fuck I want to do].

It was funny, my roommate told me the next day [i.e. today] that he was in the bathroom, and he heard us talking, and all of a sudden, everything went quiet and all he heard was making-out sounds..and withing like 10 minutes, he heard a girl's voice calling out all kinds of random words/sounds..nice - Project Quick Escalation was a success!

Next time, use the camera while banging her..and I might even be doing that this weekend..or maybe HBPerfectTits because, as the name suggests, those breasts are definitely worth capturing ;-)

Oh, and I haven't backed down from my going-out-once-a-week rule: technically, I "went out" Monday, but I'm not being a bitch - I'm going to get some work done, and then me and 1 of my boys are going to head to the near-by bar/club to chill [where conveniently, HBBartender happens to work]..and hopefully catch the post-party rush heading over that way..especially since HBBellyDancer was all on my nuts earlier in the week, texting me to invite me out tonight, and even today in person, trying to convince me to come out..

~h

No comments: