Monday, November 5, 2007

Update with HBLazyEye

So, this chick texts me alllll freaking week..so either she wants to try to master Hrithik's rod, or she wants to make this into something exclusive..so I keep things light, and any time she starts to talk about something like me missing her or some shit, I text her straight away about something completely unrelated OR simply ignore the message [and the next few ones, for good measure, to avoid any bad feelings that I'm specifically trying to avoid any "lovey" talk].

Well, I soon re-introduce some sexual talk, mainly talking about me being all sweaty from the gym and needing to shower, then telling her I'm half-naked and about to jump in, so she'd better join now, blahblahblah..

We were kind of doing a role-playing thing, where she was talking as though she was coming over, but in the end, she broke and said that she was just pulling my leg [as if I didn't know] and I should go shower, whatever.

So, I simply text her back something quick: "Ehh, i knew it - u just r just a cock tease haa" and left it at that..I just ignored the next few of her texts ["..and what de hell dat supposed to mean??"], even after getting out of the shower, for the rest of the night.

And what do you know, but next afternoon, she wanted to chill with me, and I told her I was already back at my place, and I know she's scared of my place, so I guess we can't hang [baiting her into showing how much she wants to hang as well as getting out of her head the idea that it's "bad" for her to come over to my place - her idea is always to hang in some private area of campus, which there's never any place compeletely private, and even if there was, we're not going to be getting our sex on, so what's the point?].

It works, and next thing I know, she's already at my place. We chill for a bit downstairs, then we make our way up to my room. And we talk..and talk..and talk..

I did this for 2 reasons:

1) She was on her period, so I needed to have enough time to drop in enough physical escalation [literal contact and mental thoughts/images] to get her to suck me off, which she'd never done before [I'd introduced this bj idea while we were fucking the only other time she'd been over to my place, for just such an occassion]..

2) I wanted to have some kind of Comfort with the girl so that she doesn't suddenly wake up 1 day and have all these bitter feelings because she doesn't know shit about me, and then bye-bye FBLazyEye..

And it worked great - after about an hour or so of talking, which was eventually interrupted by my mom calling me, from New York [randomly], I got up and hugged her close, and started talking about how good she smells [which I'd said when we'd first gotten to my room..this way, it won't come off like I'm just saying that because I want to get some from her] and smelling her, straight-up David D style [which I didn't even realize until just now, actually]. After teasing her like this and with a few kisses on her neck/face, she was facing me, grinding her hips on the H-rod, so I shoved my tongue into her mouth, and she nearly collapsed..re-gained her strength..and jumped up! I was like 'what the fuck??' but managed to catch her legs/ass, and then kind of hobbled over to my bed, lips still locked.

"Yadda, yadda, yadda.."

She kept reaching for the H-rod, and I kept telling her that if my boxers came off, she'd have to be sucking me, because that's the only reason he's going to make an appearance..and next moment, she's kissing and licking my boiii before finally opening up her mouth and taking in her first cock - not bad for the 2nd time meeting up with her!

And just before I was going to blow, she told me I'd better not bust in her mouth [which obviously made me want to haa], so I told her that was fine "..but I'll have to bust on your chest..I really wanted to bust on her chest..etc", and she obliges, keeps sucking, and then I push her off and blow my load alllll over her chest and stomach..holy shit, just remembering how nuts that was, mannn - it was like some shit straight out of one of those bangbros sites like amateur black teens or pimp my black teen or whatever the fuck it is..

..and the whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about El Topo and what he says - the girl is soo willing to make you cum that she doesn't care what happens, whether she cums or if you do things that she's never done before or whatever, she'll want to make you cum..dead on!

~h

No comments: