Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LR: Party Like a Rock Star [including brief LR]

So, this past Saturday night was the Indian cultural show that my school has every term, and as usual, I performed in it [a dance, of course].

I tore things up, combining 2 routines that I've done in 2 separate terms already - 1 from last term and the other from when I first started school down here. And it was great..except for a part where I was trying to take off my pants [I had on jeans underneath] but couldn't get the damn pants to slide off like they had when I'd practiced. Oh, well, most everybody thought it was part of my dance, so I played it off that way..and I think it added a sense of vulnerability to me, showing that I am simply human and can/do make mistakes and providing a sense of Comfort and taking away a little bit of the unattainable aura which will only work to intimidate women.

Plus, it didn't matter.

After the show, everyone wanted to be seen with me, get pictures with me ["flash game"], sit with me, etc, etc. Hitting those switches already, with Leader of Men and Pre-Selection just at dinner.

And then there was the huge campus-wide party after the show, being put on by all the organizations on campus in a collaborative effort. And of course, I rolled through with a few of my boys. And needless to say, we [especially me, obviously] were the center of attention: I continued having random girls come up to me to talk and take pictures with me and basically make it painfully obvious that they wanted to and were ready to leave with me [Pre-Selection is a very good thing]. And random guys hi-fiving me and getting me drinks all night - free drinks are always a good thing [Leader of Men is also always a good thing].

And I used this incredible DHV spike that I had going on [because of my performance earlier and my pimped-out look at the party, with the darker version of this, i.e. dark blue blazer and baby blue shirt + dark jeans, and this shades-and-hairstyle look..I am Hrithik, after all!] to my complete advantage, ending up gaming every single hottie that came my way, even if she didn't initiate any conversation [can we say proximity..?], which continued on through at the [only] club we all bounced to afterwards with me posting up at 1 of the 2 bars and having girls sitting in my lap the whole time I was there [1 would get up for a moment, and another would plop down on my leg..awesome]. And yes, this covers Pre-Selection right off the bat..nice.

As soon as I walked through the entrance of the after-party club, I heard 2 girls calling my name, but by the time I spotted them, they'd begun to wander off..and I was pulled aside by another chick [who apparently works at the club sometimes], and she was telling me how I just had to meet her friend because she was totally in love with me, etc, and next thing I realize, I've been grabbing onto this girl's ass for the rest of our interaction [it was a really soft, sweet ass in a very loose, possibly woolen?, pants that made it that much easier to squeeze on haa]. She introduced me to her friend, and I threw in some sexual frames early with her, but she was resisting a bit whereas her friend was not, so I punished her by focusing on her friend [more ass-grabbing], and then the girl straightened up her act with me, which I rewarded with more interaction time directed towards her.

I don't even remember how everything all ended up, in terms of final count of kiss-closes, make-outs, #-closes, etc, but I do know that I pulled back from that night this 1 gorgeous mixed girl [I think she's latina with something, especially because she belly-dances -> HBBellyDancer] from my class who's had the hots for me for a little bit - and since she was all decked-out, she looked retardedly amazing that night!

It was hilarious how obvious it was that she was throwing an excuse my way to cover for whatever may happen afterwards [remember plausible deniability..? "Oh, we were just..and then one thing led to another..and then we..so it's not my fault it happened.." .. yeaaaah, sweety, whatever you say.. ;-)]. I actually even explained all this to the girl, and the look on her face was so funny because it was like a "Wait..what? How'd you know that??" loll

And just as I finished explaining this to her [with an underlying sexual frame/context added into the mix], I had 2 girls come up to me, wanting their picture taken with me, and it couldn't have been a better-placed take-away/jealousy plot-line introduction, right in her face, just after I'd DHVed myself to her with being non-needy as well as understanding these underlying social issues/events [social savvy plus intelligence].

Oh, and I even had a chick ask me if I did bachelorette parties, and she got my contact info, just in case I decide to do it..whaaaat??

And all last night, I had different girls texting/calling me [both from here and from back home], including HBJewelryStore, HBPerfectTits, HBLazyEye, and HBNeedyLocal"GF".

Definitely been keeping me busy, that's for damn sure..and with finals coming up - yikes!

~h

No comments: