Saturday, May 3, 2008

Some Text Messages

Here are some text messages that have worked well for me, so I wanted to share and pass them along for further use before I deleted them from my phone:

"Hey gurrl..u know somethin? U totally distracted me this weekend, bc u kept poppin up in my mind..u suck!" [gets some comfort in, but with a teasing tone at the end to diffuse out any awkwardness by just stating "I can't get you out of my head"]

"Lollll there's that hidden kinky side - n that's y u r so awesome!" [in response to something that I chose to "mis"understand as a sexual comment - frames it as her trying to seduce me, as well as rewarding her for it]

"Hey [nickname for HBBlondeBlackModel] i missed u @ the bus stop 2day :-p" [a little bit of comfort in the joke referencing the fact that we'd seen/met each other at the bus stop like 3 times within a span of days, and then we disappeared..it also creates an opportunity to later refer back to this with a much stronger comfort aspect, in terms of "everything happens for a reason, what are the odds that we met at blahblah, and then never again blahblah"]

"Yea - u don't wanna come off 2 strong n scare me away lol but it's ok, bc i believe xpressin urself is a good thing" [in response to her reply from above - lets her know that it is okay to tell me when she's thinking of me and other things like that]

"I don't know why, but i've been thinkin about you like throughout the day..you suck!" [notice the downplay of "text talk", to make the message seem more sincere and heartfelt]

"Thats a good idea, thanks! Man i love wen u take care of me!" [girlfriend-type frame of her taking care of me, and me appreciating that]

"Hmm u did not seem 2 b the type who would not respond 2 a txt from me" [sent to HBBBM after a couple of unanswered texts - it frames her as being a person who wants to interact with me, not someone who would blow me off, without it coming off as though I'm upset or accusing her of blowing me off..result: she called me immediately as she headed to work]

"I was thinkin about you, i'm not really sure why..so i figured i'd text you real quick during a study break. Hope you have a great day!" [straight comfort-building as well as keeping open lines of communication]

"Hey [nickname]! I'm glad i let u cum c me earlier - us chillin, even for a lil bit, totally helped me de-stress..you are awesome, lookin out for me like that!" [another girlfriend-type frame of her taking care of me, and me giving her positive feedback on that]

"Hey cute - i just got up a lil bit ago..tried 2 hit u back (it said ur # is unavailable)..its crazy, u were the 1st thing that popped in2 my head 2day.." [another comfort-builder]

"Cool idea i'll hit u up 2morrow n let u know wen im free" [positive feedback to HBKraaazyBody when she suggested she "should probably come over and see you this weekend, huh?" especially by taking it to mean that she is coming over and not just suggesting that we should, and it shows that I have things going on rather than just dropping everything to be able to see her]

"HB! :-) I hope u r still, u know..alive..n shit" [this I say and text to girls all the time, when I haven't seen them around or talked to them for a bit - their level of qualification to you will show how invested they are in you]

"Lol i got the food come cummin on, so we'll jus take a nap 2gether :-p Cum by in bout an hr" [creates physical ideas in her mind, of us laying in bed, bf-gf like, but also the things that can lead to, sexually]

"Hmm well u cud cum over n i fuck ur brains out" [sent to a couple of chicks after they asked how I was feeling: "tired, lazy, and horny..the usual..trying to do work, but it's hard.." - sex is normal, and I'm feeling sex-y, but at the same time since it is so blatant, there's no awkwardness because I could just be messing around with them: if they're not on the same page, they'll think "he can't be serious"]

"Tru tru, thats a really cool thing bout u - u r real w me n EMBRACE ur sexuality, n r not afraid 2 xpress ur body's wants n desires..that makes u so great, 2 me" [qualifying her on talking and acting the way she was as a really good quality and providing positive re-enforcement to continue to do so..resulted in the girl coming over, dropping her shit, and jumping me immediately - I barely even got her up to my room before my roommate saw her literally ripping my shirt to get it off]

"Makin pancakes..yes, @ 1am..made me think of u.. does that sound lame? U suck" [breakthrough comfort text, model/structure from Sinn & Future]

"Mann i had this test 2day, totally sucked..wen i was done w it, u popped in2 my head - n stayed 4 a good bit..does that sound lame? U suck" [real good responses from just about every girl I sent it to, especially HBKraaazyBody, who indirectly let me know what she thinks of me/us..she's pretty closed-up in her nature when it comes to showing signs of liking a guy vs. just being cool with him]

"Hey cutie! I was just thinkin bout u the other day - thats crazy! ;-) i'll def needa go that way by this wknd 4 sure, we shud hook up! U know, it's real good 2 hear from u.." [notice how it sounds like her idea to meet up, since she brought up the point of whether I'll be at the mall anytime soon, and also the positive feedback so that she'll want me "2 hear from" her more often]

"Good idea..u wanna cum n tuck me in?" [in response to HBKraaazyBody suggesting I sleep because I'm tired..that original text was already suggesting to her the whole bf-gf relation type of comfort through its wording, and then this text adds in the element of the physicality/sexuality to the comfort feelings]

~h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solid advice, and great blog.

~Hrithik~ said...

Thanks, lee, I appreciate it.